Monday, December 17, 2012

Spanakopita Spanakopita Spanakopita Spanakopita

      Recently one of my close friends ordered a spanakopita from Jimmy the Greek. I had never heard of this type of food so she offered me a piece... and that's when it starter...my obsession with spanakopita's!! If you are unaware of what a Spanakopita it is simply "A phyllo pastry stuffed with spinach and feta cheese." and it is amazing. If you haven't tried this wonderful Greek food i recommend all to try it! Lately i have had them a lot and even when i go out with friends we have them. We have all become addicted to them. The other day a few of my friends and i went over to M&M's after school to pick some up! Once you've tried one you can't help but crave for more. This is by far my favorite snack at the moment. You can buy them as small triangles OR in a big round swirl of pastry, spinach, and YUMMY cheese. My favorite would have to be the large ring of spanakopita! I have even gotten my aunt and mom loving it, and i bet anyone who tries it will love them too!












No comments:

Post a Comment