Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bug touted as emergancy food source

I do not agree with people eating bugs as a source of food. I am against people eating bugs because of the society i live in and the country i live in. Here in Scarborough there is more than enough food and money to eat which prevents us from starvation where as other countries may not have that option. I have always grown up with a large food option such as chicken, steak, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products so when i hear people eat bugs i find it difficult to accept that people think it's a source of food. In my opinion bugs are dirty and not meant to be eaten because of the place i live thats what i was always told since i can remember. I realise that some countries stand in a worse of place than the Country i live in and their emergancy food option may only be eat bugs or starve but wiith the foods i have grown up eating all these years blocks me from accepting bugs as food for humans to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment