Sunday, September 23, 2012

Vanilla and raspberry flavors might be enhanced by "castoreum," a mixture of the anal secretions and urine of beavers.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/11-disgusting-ingredients-that-arent-advertised-in-food-2012-3?op=1#ixzz27LHSHxat

    I was beyond shocked when i found out the vanilla and raseberry ice cream contained beaver anal glands, BUT I was even more disgusted realising that i had eaten and enjoyed a big bowl of chapman's vanilla ice cream the previous night BLUUGH I no i may be over reacting to this discovery but I absolutely love vanilla ice cream and to find out it contains some not so appealing things makes me second guess my love for ice cream. Learning this information has completely changed the way I will eat ice cream, maybe it's for the better because i eat way too much of it but then again i enjoy it so much it might not stop me from eating it. Would you still east vanilla or raseberry ice cream?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment