Monday, October 1, 2012

Delicious, Delicious, Delicious

Last week, Wednesday I had gone out for dinner with several friends. We had call decided on eating at Moxie's which I was extremely excited for because I had not been in so long and from what I could remember the food was AMAZING. I was correct! I had ordered a pasta dish once again called the herb chicken Alfredo. I wasn't sure if I should try something different from pasta because pasta is usually all I get when I eat out but I'm glad I didn't because that dish was amazing. It was not pricey either which made it even better. I loved the Alfredo sauce on the noodles and topped off with cheese made my mouth water! I knew I had tried that exact dish about A year ago and loved it then and even now it's still yummy! definitely a dish I recommend for everyone who is or isn't a pasta lover to try it. You wont regret it. This dish was the main reason i started getting only pasta dishes at restaurants, it's SO good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment