Thursday, November 8, 2012

Is a buffet really worth it?

    On Friday some close friends and decided to go for lunch to a buffet, no occasion we just wanted to get some good Chinese food from Mandarin. I can't help but think, are Buffet's really that clean or sanitary? I don't think so! :s  As i got up to get my food and i was behind a number of people getting their food i realized how many unsanitary people don't pick up the food with the tongs and spoons supplied to put the food on the plate. Then that leads to wondering where their hands have been because they had just infected the food 20 other people will probably be eating. GROSS! And then you get the people who are sick and spread their germs all over the food contaminating just about everything they put on their plate. Sure Buffet's can end up being cheaper in the longer run because you have an unlimited amount of food you can get and only pay a flat fee but is it really worth all that possible sickness and germs you can contract from them? I think i'd rather pay prices for a regular restaurant, at least then i know the sick person two tables down from me isn't sneezing into my food! would you rather be eating food that you know hasn't gone through tons of peoples hands or eat over handled food? I made my mistake, but it's so good it's hard to choose the healthy choice.   :(

G.E.R.M.S



No comments:

Post a Comment